Your reproductive wellness is a priority.
Let us support you best with a multidisciplinary approach to your care.
Step 1: Early Reproductive Screening
Educating yourself about your reproductive health is empowering. You don’t have to be infertile or even be attempting conception to get information. Having your ovarian reserve assessed or doing a semen analysis can give you insight on your family building timeline. Schedule a fertility assessment or a semen analysis.
Step 2: Wellness Checklist
If you are wanting some guidance on how to best prepare your body for optimum reproductive health, take a look at our Wellness Checklist:
- Are you getting 7-8 hours of restful sleep?
- Do you eat enough fruits/vegetables/whole grains?
- Do you get 30 min of exercise in at least 3-5 times per week?
- Do you drink enough water?
- Do you have a therapist, counselor, or mental health provider to support you?
- Are you taking a prenatal vitamin?
- Do you drink alcohol or smoke on a regular basis?
Are there areas that you’d like to improve, know more about, get started on? Check out Step 3.
Step 3: Find Your Supporting Cast
Infertility patients can never have too much support. While your clinical team works with you to find the best treatment options available, we recommend all patients to partner with our mental health, nutrition, and Chinese medicine providers to maximize your reproductive journey.
A multidisciplinary approach to your fertility care sets you up for success!
Find out more information about our ‘supporting cast’ programs: