Early Reproductive Screening
Educating yourself about your reproductive health is empowering. You don’t have to be infertile or even be attempting conception to get information. Having your ovarian reserve assessed or doing a semen analysis can give you insight on your family building timeline. Schedule a fertility assessment or a semen analysis.
- Are you getting 7-8 hours of restful sleep?
- Do you eat enough fruits/vegetables/whole grains?
- Do you get 30 min of exercise in at least 3-5 times per week?
- Do you drink enough water?
- Do you have a therapist, counselor, or mental health provider to support you?
- Are you taking a prenatal vitamin?
- Do you drink alcohol or smoke on a regular basis?
Are there areas that you’d like to improve, know more about, get started on? Check out Step 3.
Find Your Supporting Cast
A multidisciplinary approach to your fertility care sets you up for success!