At SRM, we have many patients who live in Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Eastern Washington, and Canada. We also care for patients from across the globe. It is our goal to make treatment as convenient as possible no matter where you live.
We work with a network of providers comprised of obstetricians, gynecologists, and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and Washington who are skilled and trained in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Should you need ART, such as In Vitro Fertilization, network doctors and nurses work closely with the Reproductive Endocrinologists at SRM to develop a treatment plan and coordinate care. If your local provider is unable to perform certain procedures, our patient care team can coordinate necessary appointments with local laboratories and imaging services, if available. This keeps travel limited to when you have your retrieval and/or transfers at an SRM clinic location in either Seattle or Spokane Valley.
Telemedicine is an innovative health care space that supports greater care quality, efficiency, and affordability. It is a two-way, real-time, secure interactive communication between you and one of our healthcare providers. We use it to overcome distance barriers and to improve access to our specialty services that would often not be available in your community.
BENEFITS OF TELEMEDICINE AT SRM
- More convenient, accessible care by expanding consultations for specialized treatment.
- Minimize long distance travel and related stresses for those that live out of town.
- Most telemedicine visits can be billable to insurance.
Optimizing your Telemedicine Consultation BLOG POST – We have created an informative blog post with quick tips and a FAQ for optimizing your telemedicine consultation.
We believe that a special blend of medical expertise, pioneering technology, and compassion goes into fertility care. Rooted in academic methodology, our approach centers on looking at each individual case through the lens of the most up-to-date, leading medical research knowledge. Personal connections are inherent in everything we do at SRM. From the first moment of your first visit, we strive to ensure that every interaction you have with our dedicated team is one of hope, trust, and positivity. We are honored to join you on your path to parenthood.
- If your provider is listed below, you can request that they submit a referral for a Telemedicine visit.
- SRM will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Complete New Patient packet to ensure a thorough consultation.
- Arrive to referring clinic for live video chat with one of our specialists.
- Once your treatment options have been discussed a financial counselor and patient care coordinator will follow up with you via phone or patient portal.
Women’s Care of Alaska
2741 DeBarr Road, Suite C-205
Anchorage, AK 99508
Alaska Women’s Health PC
3260 Providence Drive, Suite 322
Anchorage, AK 99508
1919 Lathrop Street, Suite 222
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Kalispell OB/GYN Associates
210 Sunnyview Lane, Suites 201 and 206
Kalispell, MT 59901
Confluence Women’s Health – OB/GYN
933 Red Apple Road
Wenatchee, WA 98801