Step One: How to Activate Your portal
- This portal has replaced the old portal.
- Follow this link to activate your portal.
- You will be asked to enter your email address used when you registered at SRM. If an error message appears, please email email@example.com for resolution.
- You will be sent a link to your email address to set up your new password. Please also check your Spam Folder. If you don’t receive an email within a few minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution.
- Once a new password has been created, you will be able to access your Patient Portal.
- Your Portal is now activated, use this link for ongoing access to the portal.
STEP TWO: PATIENT PORTAL LOG-IN
Now that you have activated your patient portal, please log in using this link.
This will be the main portal link.
What is the purpose of this portal?
The portal is a tool for patients to communicate electronically with the clinic, complete forms, access some medical records online, check appointment schedules, and lookup resources.
Is my information secure?
Yes. This portal uses a secure connection that encrypts your information before sending it between your browser and our server.
What can you expect from the new portal?
- Direct portal communication with your Care Team
- Treatment calendars are loaded directly to your portal that is updated with real-time instructions
- Access to educational modules, videos, and personalized educational handouts
Will my current portal messages be transferred to the new portal?
Unfortunately, the portal messages cannot be transferred.
I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
Click on the ‘forgot password’ link on the portal login webpage, then enter the email associated with your account. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password (please also check your junk inbox). After clicking on the “Reset Button,” you will be able to create a new password.
How can I change my password?
Once you login to the Portal, click on your profile icon (which you can find on the top right-hand corner of the Portal). Click on the ‘Change Password’, enter the required details, then click Save.
I’m trying to log in, but the page is not loading, what should I do?
The portal may be down temporarily, please try to log in again in a few hours.
Do you have further questions? Please call the main line at 877.777.6002 and you will be directed to the appropriate person or department.